Terms & Conditions
1) A non refundable £250 booking fee is required and to be paid at the time of booking. On receipt of the deposit the date will be reserved for you. Upon submitting the booking form I will send you details for the booking fee payment.
2)The remaining amount owed is due four weeks before the date of the wedding.
3) If the wedding is cancelled within 90 days of the wedding date the client will pay the full cost of the package. If the wedding is cancelled more than 90 days from the wedding date Charlotte Lucy Photography will retain the deposit.
4) No unedited or raw footage will be provided.
5) The photographer retains copyright but you have the right to print and use images as long as not for commercial purposes.
6) The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site staff.
7) The client allows Charlotte Lucy Photography to use images for promotional purposes and advertising providing use does not damage the client. This inludes use on Chrlotte Lucy Photography's website and blog, instagram, facebook, pinterest and twitter.
8) Charlotte Lucy Photography will use your data to provide you the photography services you have requested. This data is not sent to a third party and is not used once the required services are completed. Charlotte Lucy Photography will not use your data in a database without your consent.
9) Charlotte Lucy Photography will contact you after your wedding regarding the purchase of wedding albums.
10) In the very unlikely event of photographs being destroyed, Charlotte Lucy Photography will return all money paid for the package.
11) In the unlikely event of sever medical, natural or other emergency it may be necessary to obtain a replacement photographer in which case Charlotte Lucy Photography will make every effort to secure a suitable replacement. The replacement will be of the same style and standard as Charlotte Lucy Photography and the client has the right to refuse the replacement, in which case all money will be repaid.